In the Center of Fairfield County
St. Peter Lutheran Church is centrally located in Fairfield county on these main highways:
- Norwalk Route 1: One mile north of the intersection of Rt. 1 and East Avenue near Stew Leonard’s
- I-95: Exit 16, two miles north on East Avenue which becomes Newtown Ave./Rt. 53
- Merritt Parkway: Three miles off of Exit 41 at Rt. 33 Wilton/Westport line. Take Rt. 33 towards Wilton, left at first light on Rt. 53/Newtown Avenue.
- Route 7 and Route 33: Take Rt. 33 towards Westport, right on Rt. 53/Newtown Avenue for three miles.
Area Travel Distances
Members come from 16 towns in Fairfield County, an easy commute to Norwalk.
- Stamford: 22 minutes via I-95
- Darien: 19 minutes via I-95
- Ridgefield: 26 minutes via Rt. 7 to Rt. 53/Newtown Ave.
- Wilton: 12 minutes via Rt. 33 to Rt. 53/Newtown Ave.
- Westport: 7 minutes via Post Road/Rt.1
- Fairfield: 17 minutes via I-95
- Shelton: 27 minutes via the Merritt Parkway
The main or lower parking area can be accessed from the main driveway entrance and has space for 90+ vehicles. Passengers can disembark by the front entrance glass doors under the portico.
The upper parking lot can be accessed from the driveway on the north property line or from the north side of the main parking lot. The upper parking lot provides handicap access to the sanctuary.