If you’re new to the area, local, don’t belong to a church, are currently a member of another church, or a visiting Lutheran you are most welcome!
You may be visiting on your own, with family, or meeting up with a friend. Arrival is easy whether for 8:45am bible study or the 10am service.
- Main Entrance Enter the driveway closest to the St. Peter’s sign; drop off or drive to rear.
- Parking Lot’s of it. Our newly repaved areas on three sides of the church allows 95+ vehicles including handicapped spots. It’s all-weather smooth whether you’re walking or need assistance.
- Our Site On both sides of the sanctuary sit church-owned homes including the Parsonage.
Entering and Getting Around Inside
- Walking Inside Three door entry options; (a) Glass doors to main Sanctuary at front driveway, (b) Door at the Lower Level from rear parking lot, and (c) Doors on north-side entry and for wheel chairs.
- Bathrooms Two locations: Lower Level hallway plus upstairs in rear hallway near offices.
- Sunday Bible Study 8:25am Lower Level Fellowship Room. Join two dozen plus others led by Pastor Beinke. Hot coffee and baked goods. Open seating among a dozen round tables.
- Sunday Service 10am – 11am Sunday services are an hour in length. Around 9:50am, Pastor enjoys saying hello at rear of the sanctuary.
- Communion Sunday services include Holy Communion. Visitors can introduce themselves during pastor’s pre-service hello sharing. Communion information is also found in each service’s Bulletin.
- Post-Service Sundays vary, especially by season, and if there’s a coffee hour afterwards it will be noted in the Bulletin and/or shared by the pastor at the service’s conclusion.
Plans Underway At St. Peter’s
St. Peter’s is blessed in many ways including being debt-free. Coming Soon: Special interior and exterior improvement projects – fully funded without debt – are targeted for completion in 2020. Watch for them!
Construction: Watch for updated main entrance, paints and surfaces, and a re-imagined Lower Level with front to rear remodeling of the Fellowship Room, new bathrooms, classrooms, and more!