A Christmas cookie exchange is a holiday season get-together, sometimes called a “cookie swap.” Each guest brings a different type of homemade cookies to swap with each other. It’s a holiday tradition that dates back at least to the 1930s.
Bake a couple batches of one kind of cookie, bring them to the cookie exchange, and swap them for a variety of delicious holiday cookies.
Join us in the Fellowship Hall for a light lunch and cookie swap.
Invite friends and family – the more the merrier!
Dress in Christams theme – epsecially ugly sweaters.
Bring copies of your recipe to share.
COOKIE EXCHANGE GUIDELINES:
- Cookies and other portable home made treats are welcome.
- All should be home made or from very special exclusive bakeries or chocolatiers.
- Bring at least 2 dozen cookies.
- Bring more cookies if you desire.
- Plan to take as many as you bring.
- Some cookies will be gifted to widowers and the home bound.
- Bring a container to carry away your cookies and other tasty treats.